I've been on this polka dot kick. I've even looked for a maternity polka dot dress recently. Normally not really my taste, but for whatever reason I'm loving polka dots. =) Even just saying "polka dot" is fun. Okay...so I'm tired.....
MMmmmm not much went on these last couple days......Levi has a three day weekend this week. So he pretty excited. He got busy though and got the Pack And Play put together. That will go in our room. And Guess what? It's has brown and green polka dots all over it. ;) He also moved Noah's dresser into the spare room. Mom is going to come over on July 5 to help me put the room together.
I'm 35 weeks tomorrow, and it's crazy to think that Joleesa went into labor at 37 and half. If I go about when she did, I only have 2 or 3 weeks left. Wow.....crazy. I'm excited to meet this little person I've been carrying around. =D
Also, Levi's garden is doing good! I'm hoping though the weather holds out for us. Really, we only have July and August left for good growing. September we could very easily snow.
Okay. Nothing going on so I'll stop rambling. =) Have a great weekend!



Since the sun shines day and night, there may be hope for your garden. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for your "deliverance." ;-) What an exciting time in your life. Keep your faith and trust in Jesus Christ. He's in control of ALL things--especially the birth process!
P.S. - I think polka dots are fun, too. They're HAPPY dots. :-D
ReplyDeleteWe really hope the garden produces. The sun is our ONLY hope!! =)
ReplyDeleteYou put your finger on it!!!! They ARE happy dots!!!!!!!!!! =D