Thursday, June 17, 2010

He's Dropped At Least A Little

Yup Noah's dropped. I felt it at camp after getting out of the truck. It was like "oooooooo pressure". I thought maybe I was crazy, but mom noticed it on Tuesday, and today when I was at work 3 people said I looked lower. The more I got to thinking about it and reading about what "lighting" feels like. I'm positive he's dropped at the very least a little. I feel the difference!!

Dad was funny, one day he asked me if I have my bag packed for the hospital. When I said no, he very admittedly told me that I need too. So last night I started picking out some things. The fun part was getting the baby things ready. Even Levi got into that! =)

Btw, Sis. Tammi if you read this...I left my head on the picture. Just for you. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the full view :o) Love it. Grace has been doing full views too. I like to see the glow on the faces.
    YEA!!! Noah has dropped. he is due August 12th right? Can't wait to see what he wil look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis Tammy- Noah is due July 31.

    Jes you really do look lower which is exciting. I'm praying that means he'll follow the pattern of two weeks early and not be a stubborn boy and make us wait.

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, Noah is due July 31. I'm kinda hoping that he'll come around the 24 cuz that's Jo's Birthday. Savannah was born Feb. 24 so it would just make it easy for people to remember, but I don't think he's going to wait that long....I guess we'll see.... =)

    Jenna, I know!! I hope he comes early too. A healthy early though!! =) We better not say too much. Noah may just be teasing us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute Jessa. I will Be praying for you in the next month. I can't wait to see picture of you guys and the Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Praying for a healthy, happy delivery when God says it is time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. =) And thank you for your prayers! Haha.....ya.... your right Sis. Tammy.......I forgot..............God's timing is always the best. ;)

    ReplyDelete