Wednesday, March 10, 2010

19 Week Baby Bump Pictures

Jenna took these of course. =) It's amazing how good they are considering it was spare of the moment... took 5 min. and in mom and dad's kitchen.






Let's see....not really a whole lot going on. We haven't had internet for a few days, but now we have a new router and we are good to go.

I had a Birthday on the the 4 of March. I'm 27. Not an overly exciting day. ;) Although, I got say......it was the first time in a few years where the day didn't make me emotional. The day before my birthday, Mom, Jenna, Levi, and I went out to eat at an Italian restaurant. Yum! It was a good time!

I've still been feeling pretty good the last couple weeks. I do get super tired sometimes, but that's kinda to be expected. I've been trying to up my iron intake in case that's the reason. My thyroid level is at 2.1, which is way better then I ever expected. That makes me excited. Also, my back gets to really hurting some days. Well, most days. I have had nights where I limp to bed. I'm not complaining....these are typical pregnancy woes. =) I'm still just happy those torture headaches don't come around any more!!

On the 17 we have our 20 week ultra sound. We hopefully will be able to find out if we are having a girl or boy. If we can't it's okay. Mostly though, I pray that our baby is growing like it should. I also can't wait to acutely see the some of the baby's features! Joleesa's ultra sound pictures of Savannah were so cute.

Today I watched Savannah for about an hour and half. I am SOOOOOO glad I'm able to practice with her. I haven't watched a baby for about 5 years now, and never a newborn. All was going just swell, until when I was changing her diaper, she peed on me. I thought just boy baby's did that. So wrong. I haven't really seen her cry. when we are around she is normally eating or sleeping. I tell you though, the world comes to an end when her diaper is being changed. It effectively breaks your heart.

Well, gotta get ready for church. See ya!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had an un-emotional birthday! And that you got to eat Italian, yum!
    The pictures are great, you look good! And I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better and getting some baby practice... fun times!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice pictures jessa. I am so happy your gonna be a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. =) The pictures did turn out better then expected. I'm glad I'm going to be a mom too....it's an awesome thought just thinking about it...............

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Sis Tammy. If Drs.knew everything they would be God. Don't get discouraged. You look great and every women gains weight different ways. I feel bad for you that you feel bad. It is ok. do your best and leave the rest up to God. I was at a class the other night and a RN said she gained 50 lbs with both her childeren and it is no big deal. Your fine. You look great and that is the most important.

    ReplyDelete