It was such a good weekend. I don't normally have weekends off so this was such a treat.
Saturday, mom and I went shopping. First we went out to eat for lunch. It was a nice sit down restaurant with a huge wood burning fire place in the center. It was nice to sit, relax, and chat. Then we went to to this little gift shop where mom said I could pick out my birthday gift. It's called the Kobuk. It's the perfect place to find unique gifts. I got a light pink and green floral antique looking frame. I love it!Then we headed to the mall. =) I had to get some maternity tights and a couple other things. We went to this maternity store that was so cool. I got a cute dress on sale. Then we stopped at masters cuts. I was tired of not having bangs. My forehead is way to long to not have bangs. =) By time we were done getting what we needed to get and do. We both, were so done with walking!!
That evening went to Outback for Jenna's Birthday dinner. It was a good time. I had my too much yummy steak and sweet potato while Levi had chicken strips and fries. ;)
Sunday brought a great message from dad. I'm not just saying that.... It was very good. Powerful.
Sunday evening was WMB (Woman's Missionary Band)service. We had a dessert auction. The women were to bring a dessert, men only if they wanted too. Nate was the only guy that brought something. =) I love Nate! What a catch he'll be one day. Anyhow, they were to cover it is some kind of decorative and creative way so no one could tell what it was. Then dad The Auctioneer, auctioned them for monies for March Mission Month. It went SO well!! There wasn't even one person that didn't show. All the women made something and our trusty men bidded. All. Even our visitor men. I know the Lord will bless our little church for their joyful giving.
It was a good, full, fun, all and all just a happy weekend. =)
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It really did go well. We all had such a sugar high and/or sick stomach from after all the sweets. It was great. I was glad the bidding on the "blue" didn't go any higher or I was going to have to dad's name off our checking account. $40 for a blueberry cream pie...he wouldn't have lived to eat it if the monies wasn't going for mission. I think if the ladies would have been smart and put everythin in blue, he would've bid on it all in hopes of getting blueberry. We'll have to see what we can come up with for October.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday late. I'm glad you had a great weekend.I hope you will get some more photoes up of Hawaii soon. Talk to Levi tonight you have made him very happy. I hope to hear what yhe baby is Wed.
ReplyDelete