In about 40 min. we will be on the plane heading to Honolulu. Yipppeee! So excited! It worked out really good. The flight doesn't leave until 2:10pm so we were able to get plenty of sleep and take our time getting things ready. The last time we flew I was so miserable, but I feel really good today. Thank the Lord. I still get really bad headaches, but I pray the Lord will keep them at bay for the next couple days.
Levi hasn't really said so, but I know he's super excited too. =)
Hopefully the hotel has Internet so I can post some pictures. Some of the hotels I was looking at made you pay for Internet. Or just had Internet in the lobby. So we'll see.
Okay, we're off. =)
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Have a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteWow! I've missed so much... haven't been on for a while. So excited for you to feel your baby move!! Yay!!! And that you got to take your trip to Hawaii, mistake or not, that is so cool!
ReplyDeleteThanks for putting up Johnny while he was there, he had a great time with Levi!
Have fun on your trip and post some pictures when you can! Love you and miss you!