Well to be exact 12 weeks 4 days. Jenna took the pictures last night. As always, she did a great job. She had issues with lighting because it was kinda orangey in the house. What a bonus to have family with such talent!!
As fare has our trip goes. I will never recommend traveling while pregnant unless your feeling suburb. ;) Even to Hawaii....=)even though I know I was no fun. I enjoyed visiting with his parents. Both, are as sweet as sweet can be.
This last week I had a headache that lasted three days. It started the day after we got back on Saturday, by Sunday I was tempted to go into the emergency room. I felt like something in my head was going to explode. I now this seems extreme, but dieing did cross my mind. Monday I had my 12 week appointment, I was still miserable, but better. I was glad for the appointment, I was worried about the baby. We got to hear the heartbeat again.... the best sound in the world!!
Oh! While in Ohio I got to do some maturity shopping. We went to this discount store called Gabriel's. I had never heard of it, but it was great. I got tops and bottoms between $3.99 and $5.99. Very cool. We also went to Burlington which I love. They have a great baby section too. We almost bought a stroller combo that was on sale. We decided though, we would spend it shipping what we would save.
I can't wait to start feeling normal so I can start working on the baby room. Even though the baby won't sleep in that room for months. It will feel good to have things ready and organized. Levi's mom bought some baby cloths and so has my mom and sisters. I wanted to wait until after 12 weeks to really buy anything. I now have a tall hamper full of boys and girl cloths. Although I seem to have a lot more girl things. Although everyone just wants a healthy baby. Levi's side is wanting a girl because boys run on his side. My side wants a boy because girls run on our side. Levi keeps saying sense he'd the one that decides.....he's decided it's a girl. =) I wouldn't be surprised if it's girl only because God is going to have to give all these boy babies, that were just born, good wives. =)
Alrighty, I need to make me some food. Have a great Wednesday!



You are so cute! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteGlad you a had a good trip and that you got out of Alaska, yay!
Love you!
Im so happy for you! You are gonna be so great as a mommy!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures! You look great!!
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful jessa!
ReplyDeleteErika
I had horrendous migraines while pregnant with Darren, but they did ease up towards the middle of the pregnancy, so there is hope. I'm still praying that God will heal you NOW though. You really do look great.
ReplyDeleteYour looking so good! Glad to hear that you had a good trip. Sorry to hear about all the headaches. Hope that you don't have another bad one anytime soon.
ReplyDeleteSo nice! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! Jenna did an awesome job on the pictures! I can't wait to see which side of the family wins... girl/boy :) We're are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeletecute shirt~:D
ReplyDelete