I'm excited Mom and I are going to Simon and Seaforts for Lunch. A really nice restruant downtown. They have a pretty good luch special. Plus, I think she said somthing about a coupon.
Levi got this weather thing, that goes on the wall. It has the days forcast. Also, the next five days......it's pretty cool. It's Levi's new fave toy and I get a play by play of the weather all the time. Anyhow, the wind has been howling pretty good outside, so I thought I'd go take a look at the thing, and see what the wind speed was.....and guess what it says......??? The wind is at 0 mph. Right. lol.... =) I'll have to tell Levi this one.
This is my new favorite song. I love Kari Jobe music......!! There have been several, that have spoken to me, and seems to be just what my heart needed.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



hey beautiful lady!! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteAwwww you know your still welcome up here anytime!! We even have a guest room now!!! =)
ReplyDelete