Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Getting Married TODAY!!

It's been SO crazy around here!! A good crazy though. =)

I'm so excited!! God has been very, very good to me!!!! There have been many days that I sit back in awe.

Please be in prayer for today. Not so much that it will go perfect....."oops" are going to happen. I pray though that a good spitit will be there. That we will give praise, to whom praise is very much due. There will also be many that are coming that have never set foot in church. I keep thinking of the this verse.....

Revelation 22:17

17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

4 comments:

  1. I know you don't know me :) But I hope you have a wonderful wedding & a even better marriage blessed by God :) Melissa ( I'm married to Rebekah Dorans cousin & am a member @ their local church )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessa, I'm so very happy for you and Levi, God has truly blessed you both. Have a wonderful celebration and know our hearts are with you.

    Bro. Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said a few prayers for you guys today. You guys are going into marriage for the right reasons. I appreciate your testimony and desire to please God in all your ways. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prayed for you guys all day yesterday. I even checked your weather! Hope the clouds cleared off. Either way, you two will have a sunny marriage because you both love Jesus. I wish you all the very best of everything. It's always been an honor to have my bd on Church flag day and it will be special for you guys too. Lots of love, Sis. Julie

    ReplyDelete