Yup, Levi is here! He made really good time and came in yesterday afternoon. So excited!! I sooo needed him here! He's been so busy selling his house and getting his car ready. Along, with the different time zones and work schedules we have only had a few min. a day to talk for just under a month. And those conversations were more a long of the lines of things that still needed to be done. "Quality Time" is most definitely my love language.
I was doing so good. Then a couple days ago I spadz out and felt like I could burst into tears at any moment. It's kinda funny now! I'm better now. =) I made a list AGAIN. Then drove around almost the whole day until everything was scratched off. That was the day I made my song play list. I needed "Quality Time" with God too.=)
I have had a few wedding kinks. There is this one song I have wanted sung. Levi and both LOVE the song! It's just not working out for anyone to sing it though.That one song keeps falling through. It's the song "When I Say I Do" by Matthew West.I'm not sure what that means. Maybe it's not meant to be sung.
Tomorrow, Levi and I going to go get the marriage license. I'm glad I get to that with him! We also still have a some things to do at the apartment to get ready for more company. Like a bed. The guest room I got all put together.Mike, Levi's friend in there. My room though....still has a single bed in it. The Anders and Levi's parents will be staying at the apartment too.
Okay, I can't believe I'm still up. Maybe cuz it's 1:30 a.m. and the sun is just now setting. I need sleep now! Have a great day!!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It won't be long until the craziness will all be over and you will wonder why you were ever stressed, especially since the end result is that you will be married to your sweetheart...just 9 more days.
ReplyDeleteAs I watch you prepare for your wedding and all the prospective mommies preparing for the births of their children, I began to wonder how much we would get done as The Church if we were as diligent about planning and getting everything accomplished as you girls are accomplishing in planning for your big days. Definitely do not neglect your alone time with God through all of this.
Yeah! He made it! I've always wanted to make that drive...lucky!! Glad he made it there safe. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the big day ~ I'll probably have to go to Jenna's blog to see them! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting time in your life! ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT, even the crazy ones. :-) Look forward to seeing and hearing all about your big day!
ReplyDelete