There is still so much too do for the wedding! Smaller things, but important things. There is also getting the apartment ready for company.Some things will not be there with Jenna leaving. So, I've been slowly trying to fill in the holes. I love company!!! I'll only half be there though, because that is where Levi will be staying in between camp and the wedding. My guess, is that most times, everyone will be at my parents.
I gotta say, God is SO good!! Mom has some ladies from work that are going to help with setting up and serving the food. Chinju can't do it all......and I couldn't figure out who to ask. So that was an answer to prayer! Mom, said they are REALLY excited to help out. Jenna, today took care of calling and making the hair appoitment for us all. Chinju, was going to do it....but again....she couldn't do it all. Jenna, calling around was a HUGE help. When I look at my calander I have three days off to get things done before people start coming in.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Only three days? Wow...
ReplyDeleteglad to hear that the Lord is providing more help for you. :)
ReplyDeleteJessa how exciting. 3 more days before ppl come in. That is so cool. Enjoy that next two weeks in spite of the stress you might feel. Your wedding happens once.....soak it all in.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you.
Hey will you give me a call if you get a chance. I know your pretty busy.
I'm so excited for you! I know it will be crazy, just take a deep breath and lots of pictures! You'll want to remember every moment!
ReplyDeleteHave fun, we love you. Wish we could be there!
Well, I think I said it wrong.... people start coming in about a week. But I have three days off to get things done for the wedding.....
ReplyDeleteLibby! Let me know WHEN you want to come up and we'll get you here. =) AND you can stay with us!!!!! cuz we'll have a guest room!! ;) That offer is for anybody.....as long as we know you. ;)
Sis. Tammy!!! I REALLY want to call you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bekah! your coming really soon now! I was going to mail a box out to you a couple days ago, but I think I'll just keep it now and take care of it when you get here. love ya