It's funny how everyday I've been thinking "I need to post!!" Blogging is just a part of life now.... =) I love it! it's so encouraging!! I don't know about others, but I know for myself, when life is put in writing it tends to help put everything in perspective.
I have been busy the last few days. I've started training new people at work, which leaves very little down time. A matter a fact, there seems to never be enough time to get through everything we need too. It's great........when I was in high school I wanted to be a teacher.....so I've kinda got that chance. =)
Levi, just got back from the southeast region youth convention. Sis. Sharon was the speaker, when I talked to him this afternoon he was really excited about how it went. It seems God really blessed. The region was really sweet and gave him a wedding gift. He was driving back to VA when I called and he pulled over so he could open the gift with me. Sweet huh??!!
ok gotta run!! I did that in five min. way cool!!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ok don't leave us hanging. What was it? Love you.
ReplyDelete"when life is put in writing it tends to help put everything in perspective." This is SO TRUE for me! The busier I am, it seems blogging helps me more. It keeps me organized and focused. As I write I figure out what I did, or didn't, do and what I need to focus on more. BTW, send me your e-mail address and I can add you to my blog roll, if you'd like. My e-mail is vic@thecomputersmith.net
ReplyDeleteGod bless you during this exciting time of your life.
Glad that you are getting a chance to be a "teacher" and enjoying it! :)
ReplyDeleteThe gift was a Kitchen Knife set in a wooden box holder that displays them!!!!!! I was very surprised, wasnt even thinking about anyone doing that. They also all signed a card, which means the most to me because I love to get things like that out later and read them!!! It helps me remeber and think about all the people I have met! Levi
ReplyDeleteThanks Sis. Smith I will!!!!
ReplyDelete