I loved the hydrangeas......!!! I just couldn't get away from wanting fresh flowers. So the florist said she could use the silk flowers in with fresh ones. Since the antique pink hydrangea would not be available until fall. I knew that. =) The idea turned out pretty...... but not really the color scheme that I was wanting. There were more whites in the bouquet, then pinks. I really want just solid pink bouquets. Everything would be light green with pops of pink. At least that's the plan.....
I really, REALLY love peonies!!! So we are going to have pink peony bouquets. I'm so excited about the flowers!!
In other news. The volcano erupted again and all the flights were canceled tonight. Again. For the 6 or 7 time. I can't remember. HA!!! Go figure. Needless to say, my job has been. I don know what the word is....it's just a mess.......



It's not so unusual to change your mind as you see the various options. It'll be a beautiful wedding.
ReplyDeleteYou're a woman. We have a God given right to change our mind!LOL!
ReplyDeletePeonies are beautiful flowers! I have one of them in my front yard, I love it!
ReplyDeleteBekah I need to call you!! I need to ask you something!
ReplyDeleteYou shall be all the rage! I was watching a wedding flower designing show on TLC or some channel the other night and they had peonies arranged in the bouquets.
ReplyDeleteI know they do seem to the rage these days huh??!! I would love to have them at the reception too, but they are to expensive up here.......I also found out that I can't have tulips. HUGE bummer!!!!!!!!!! Even though they will just be coming up here in June. Everywhere else they will be done.
ReplyDelete