
http://jessaandlevi2009.ourweddingday.com/
So, I was kinda, sorta, productive today and did a registry at Target too..... along with Walmart. Jenna says I have weird taste *shrugs*. That could be true.....I couldn't really tell ya what my style is. Except, I guess I lean more towards country then modern. Anyhow, I did this wedding website for fun. Other then the registry part though, I haven't really figured it all out. maybe I'll see if Levi can do more with it....I'm not that great at computer stuff.... =)
You would think I would have more "house" things...but I really don't . Honestly, even though Jenna and I both have moved out we spend the majority of our time at mom and dads. Me, lately more then Jenna. I can't stand being alone for toooooooo long......my days off are completely opposite of everyone else. So if I didn't come over I would never see anyone. SO, when I cook or bake it's always at my parents. So, some things I have never gotten just because mom and dad have them already. =) I think that is what I'm looking forward to most....is truly having my own kitchen!! Cooking and baking for Levi will be great fun!!



What fun!!!
ReplyDeleteThere is something special about cooking your first meal for your new husband!
The registry thing drives me bonkers! I feel your pain. I tried one online and ended up with the wrong things on it. (Braden will not like pink socks! LOL!)
Wishing you wonderful memories! I love you!
Bonkers is a good word for it. =)
ReplyDeleteHey Jessa! Are you getting so excited? Hey email me when you have a quick second. calebsmandie@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHey Girl! I haven't talked to you in a while so I thought that I would drop by real quick. I don't have time any more to post :(
ReplyDeleteHow are the plans and everything coming. We really miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're all excited about the big day!!!!
Oh.. my... goodness....!! I'm SOOOOOO excited Mandie!! It's getting SOOOOOO close!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteAmy, plans are coming a long great...I guess it just now, a matter of everything coming together on THE day. =)
I REALLY hope to get down there again before the wedding.....maybe sometime at the end of april or beginning of May. Your dad still has to have counseling with us. =) I really miss you lots!!!!!!!! I hope your doing good!!??? I'm excited about showing off Alaska to you guys!! You'll love it. =)