So, for the next two hours it's going to be slow...so I thought I'd would do what Kasey did on her blog, to make the time go faster. =)
Things I Like/LOVE :
Christ
His Church
Seeing God Work
Gods love
Levi
My Family
My Bible
People That Love God
I Would Love My Dog If I Had One ;o)
Worship Music
People That Smile Back
My Schedule Book ( I'm very attached to it!! )
Spring
Pink
Flowers
Lemonade
Cheesecake
Homemade Bread
Mocha's
Long Flowey Skirts
Sunshine
Flip Flops
A Good Book
A Good Movie
Traveling...as long as Levi can come with....
A Good Message
Babies
Smell Of Fresh Cut Grass
Smell After It Rains (Smell Of Spring...=)
Going To The Assembly
An Interesting Conversation With Levi!
Things I Don't Like/Or Are Annoying To Me:
People That DEBATE Religion (with no real interest)
Arguing
Working On Weekends
Headaches
Not knowing What Kind Of Mood People Will Be In
Rudeness ( It bothers me way more with in The Church )
Uncertainty
Cloths That Don't Fit Cuz I've Grown ;)
Bugs ALL BUGS
Electronics (trying to figure them out)
confrontation
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



ooooh...the grass one is good. I forgot about that. :)
ReplyDelete