So, I have been driving by this one church.... thinking....it would be the perfect building for our little congregation here in Anchorage. It's has that "look". It just looks like a Church Of God Church. If that makes since...I'm kinda weird, so maybe not.... =)
Well, I got to thinking I should call and ask them if they rent out the building for weddings. Actually, I've been thinking about it for a while, but Levi wants something in the country though...so I've been shrugging it off. We have been having a tough time finding one...and I'm not sure how far people will be willing to drive. Anyhow, I finally contacted the pastor and he said, they can rent out the building...and that the cost will would be minimal. So, this Sunday we'll go look at it. I think I maybe crazy, but I'm pretty sure, this is the church we are going to go with! Hopefully, it looks cute on the inside. =) I guess we'll see!!! Like I said.....I'm weird, so who knows.... =)I kinda hope so though........
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Your not weird. Why would you say that? I hope it is the church. I knew when I found the church Sam and I got married at. I just knew. And the pastor was going to charge us, but he decided to let us use it for free. It was a blessing. Keep us posted. Call sometime.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to your shouting, "WE HAVE A CHURCH!" Hope you find that this is the perfect place for your "I do's".
ReplyDeleteoooooooooo... where?
ReplyDeleteYeah! It's really nice to start seeing things fall into place. It's easy to know what colors you want and what type of flowers... It's the other nitty gritty that takes it our of you. Hope it all works out. I am soooo happy for you. Hope to see you in Jan!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete